Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Classic Family Home in Friendly Cul-De-Sac
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Nestled in a family friendly and tranquil cul-de-sac, this lovingly looked after, classic style home is ready to welcome new owners. Set out over a 665m2 flat block, and boasting 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and multiple living areas, this is a single level residence which delivers a sense of warmth and comfortable living while still offering endless potential.
Freshly painted ceilings, the home features a light filled foyer and living room, along with a study nook and fresh and functional kitchen, which flows into the converted alfresco room. This large space is sure to be a hit when hosting family and friends or makes for the perfect rumpus room for kids to enjoy. The 3 bedrooms are well-sized, with the master bedroom presenting with an ensuite in earthy tones and built in robes. Beds 2 and 3 share access to the family bathroom and separate toilet.
It's the backyard which will prove to be the biggest drawcard. Bordered by well established gardens and dotted with mature trees, this will be an outdoor haven for the whole family to enjoy. And if a pool is on your wish-list, there is ample space to put one in while still having a generous lawn and play area for children or pets.
Other features include ducted air-conditioning throughout for your year-round comfort, secure parking for 2 cars, a drive-thru garage with ample space to park a trailer/boat/caravan plus a garden shed.
- Single level, lovingly looked after classic family home on a 665m2 block
- Tranquil cul-de-sac location with fantastic neighbours
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 cars and 2 living areas
- Light filled foyer and living room, along with a study nook
- Fresh and functional kitchen, with an abundance of storage space
- Converted alfresco room, perfect for entertaining or as a rumpus room
- Master bedroom with ensuite in earthy tones plus built-in-robes
- Beds 2 and 3 share access to the family bathroom and separate toilet
- Flat, oversized backyard with lush, mature gardens and trees
- Room for a pool, while still having a generous lawn/play area for children or pets
- Drive-thru garage with ample space to park a trailer/boat/caravan plus a garden shed
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Close to elite schools, including St. Vincent's Primary and All Saints
- Central to parks, cafes, Q Super Centre, Pacific Fair, Star Casino and Broadbeach
Close to elite schools, including St. Vincent's Primary and All Saints, as well as central to parks, cafes and the Q Super Centre, you are also only a short drive from all the vibrant offerings of Broadbeach, including Pacific Fair, Star Casino and the beach. Act now to live amongst fantastic neighbours in a sought-after location - arrange your inspection with Jamie Harrison today.
*Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.*
665m² / 0.16 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.